What is the total cost to install and use Prvent?
Total cost for Prvent (1 year) for one location is $239/year.
- This price includes instant email delivery of a Visitor Sign-in Poster with a unique QR code and logo
- 1 year of unlimited visitor sign-ins using mobile phones and access to a Visitor Dashboard
Who should purchase Prvent?
Prvent COVID-19 will work for any type of business or organization which needs to maintain a visitor log, and contact tracing data for; visitors, guests and associates.
- Residential and Commercial Buildings
- Medical Offices
- Retail Stores
- Meetings and Support Groups
How do you set-up Prvent?
Prvent COVID-19 has been designed to enable users to set-up, and put account into use immediately after purchasing.
STEP 1: After completing the checkout process select the following link
STEP 2: Enter Account Details
- Enter name of company or organization as it should appear on the Sign-in Poster and Mobile Screening Tool
- Upload a logo, if you'd like it to be included on the Sign-in Poster (*optional)
- Select the type of organization and select COVID-19 screening questions
- SAVE SETTINGS by selecting button on bottom of screen
STEP 3: Sign-in poster and QR code delivered by email
- Check Email
- Print Sign-in Poster
STEP 4: Display Sign-in poster at entrance
- Direct visitors, guests and associates to perform contact-free sign-in by using their phones to scan the QR code
- Review Visitor Stats on dashboard
How do you use Prvent?
- Direct visitors and guests to perform contact-free sign-in by using their phones to scan the QR code
- Train front desk and security personnel how to administer your organization's COVID-19 safety plan, using Prvent as a tool to determine whether to admit a visitor
- Provide local health officials with contact tracing data if requested
- Visitors use their mobile phone to scan a QR code on the Sign-in Poster
- Prvent.io link automatically directs users to a browser window
- Visitors enter contact information and answer COVID-19 symptom questions
- Visitor displays their phone screen to front desk attendant to show 'risk level'
What do the mobile screens display when a visitor scans the QR code?
To view how visitor sign-in, and the mobile screening tool look on a phone, please aim your phone's camera at this QR code and complete sign-in.
What are the primary benefits of using Prvent COVID-19?
Prvent is a contact-free visitor sign-in and COVID-19 screening solution.
The primary benefits are:
- Replaces physical sign-in log sheet and enables visitors to maintain social distance while entering
- Mobile COVID-19 screening tool reduces amount of 'high risk' visitors from entering
- Enables organizations to collect and provide contact tracing data to local health officials in the event of a COVID-19 outbreak
Do visitors need any special software or app to read the QR code?
No. iPhone and Android have enabled the camera to scan barcodes when a user aims their camera at the barcode. Users simply need to focus the camera on the QR code and a browser window will be displayed.
Is there a way for return and repeat visitors and associates to bypass the sign-in which requires them to enter their contact information each time they enter?
At this time, there is no way to bypass the sign-in entries on Prvent.
How do visitors without mobile phones enter the building?
The Prvent Visitor Dashboard contains a link to the mobile screening tool. Visitors who do not have a mobile phone, or are unable to scan QR code, can verbally provide sign-in information and responses to the COVID-19 symptom questions to an attendant.
Who is required to collect and maintain visitor data for COVID-19 contact tracing?
COVID-19 has been designated a nationally notifiable disease by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), which means when diagnosed or identified, it must be reported by healthcare providers and laboratories to State, Tribal, Local and Territorial health departments. The CDC encourages employers and businesses to maintain visitor and employee contact tracing data in case of a COVID outbreak. Click Here for More Information
How does the health self-assessment work?
When establishing a location account, you will select from a number of Covid-19 screening questions, provided by WHO (World Health Organization) and the Mayo Clinic, which your company considers high risk factors. Upon completion of the short mobile health assessment, the mobile device display will either show 'Low Risk' or 'High Risk' screen, which the visitor can show to a receptionist, doorman or security guard.
*It is important to recognize that there are a variety of questions which may be asked and each company’s threshold for admitting visitors may be different.
Are all visitors required to perform a health assessment?
Each building, business or organization which implements Prvent is able to choose during account set-up whether or not a mobile screening is required.
How is data kept secure?
Prvent's technology is built with the latest industry-standard best practices for data protection and security. Each component of Prvent is designed to ensure that data is captured, encrypted and available in a secure manner.
- HTTPS/TLS 1.2 encryption over Port 443 (data in transit)
- AES-256 encryption (data at rest)
- Redundant cloud-hosted services
Health related data from the mobile self-assessment is not stored and is only used to determine if a visitor is 'Low Risk' or 'High Risk'.
Is visitor health information retained by Prvent?
No, privacy and security are priorities of Prvent, none of the health related responses from the mobile self-assessment is stored or visible. The only information available in Prvent is visitor contact information, and if the visitor was considered 'Low Risk' or 'High Risk'.
How many entry QR codes does a building or business need?
Only a single QR code is necessary for each building location. The QR code will direct visitors to your contact and health self-assessment form.
How many visitor scans for a single location are included with a one year subscription?
Prvent allows unlimited visitor scans for a location.
Can Prvent be installed in more than one location?
There are two ways to add additional locations:
- Add to an existing subscriber account. This enables all visitor data from multiple locations to be accessed with single login.
- Create a new subscriber account for an additional location. This enables each location to have an unique login and access to only their location.
Discounted pricing is available for three or more locations. Please contact email@example.com for pricing
Do we have to use the pre-formatted Visitor sign-in poster?
No. In addition to the sign-in poster, we include a single QR code that is identical to the one included on the sign-in poster. Subscribers can design their own signage using the single QR code.
Can I update my logo, company name and COVID Screening Questions?
Yes - On the Visitor Dashboard select EDIT and update your account information. When you SAVE SETTINGS (bottom of page) a new email is sent with updated sign-in poster.
Is there a free trial?
No, instead of a free trial, we offer a 14-day, no questions asked return policy for each subscription.
Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within the first 14 days after purchasing Prvent requesting we cancel your subscription and a refund will be issued immediately.